Saturday, March 31
8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Green Valley Park
Cooperative effort of Optimist Club, Payson Park & Recreation Department, Game
& Fish, KCMA-FM, Teresa & Tracy Purtee, John Weisner, the Apothecary Shop,
NAPA Auto Parts, Friends of Parks & Recreation and Trout Unlimited
March 31, 2012, 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
GREEN VALLEY PARK
8:00 AM-3:00 PM: Registration
1. No fishing License is required for those who register.
8:00 AM-3:00 PM:
1. Fish will be weighed and measured for anyone who wishes to have it done.
2. Food booth will provide brats, hotdogs, and drinks.
3. Scoops Ice Cream
4. Bragging Board will list names and catches throughout the day.
5. Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the day.
6. Raffle tickets will be drawn throughout the day for a variety of gifts, services etc. Major prizes will be drawn after 2:00 PM. AND SILENT AUCTION ITEMS FINALIZED
7. Huge Silent Auction, including our Amazing 3 story Fire House Replica with miniatures (May be viewed at Payson Fire Station on Main Street).
9. Balloon sculpture, provided by John Weisner, will provide entertainment for all.
10. KCMA-FM will be announcing all day
Optimist Club requests that anyone who wishes to donate a raffle OR SILENT AUCTION item to support this community event or who wishes to purchase raffle tickets, to contact Joan Young, PR Coordinator, at 472-2264.
The Rim Country Optimist Club, Friends of Youth, responds to the special needs of our community, with a focus on our youth.
For more upcoming Payson events and activities, go to the Payson Daily Bugle's Arts & Entertainment page. To send information about your organization's upcoming event, email the Payson Daily Bugle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos and artwork should be sent by jpg file. We welcome your information.