From Star Valley Council Member Paty Henderson:
Re: Agenda for Star Valley Council Meeting Tuesday, May 15
Hi Friends and Neighbors,
The agenda for tonight's council meeting is as follows:
- Year-end financial presentation by Chancy Nutt, Finance administrator, and Tim Grier, town manager.
- Discussion and public hearing regarding fiscal year 2012/2013 proposed budget (budget requests) for the Town of Star Valley. Presentation by Chancy Nutt, Finance administrator, and Tim Grier, town manager.
- Discussion and possible action regarding approving the Scope of Services for the Milky Way Well Project (State Special Project Grant) prepared by Tetra Tech, and authorizing payment in the sum of $13,856.00 to Tetra Tech.
- Discussion and possible action regarding the application for $300,000 State Special Project Grant, including authorizing the Town to allocate $15,000.00 toward said Project.
- Discussion, public hearing and possible action regarding adoption of Resolution No. R12-07--A resolution of the Mayor and Common Coundil of the Town of Star Valley, Arizona--Adopting an Increase in Water Rates.
- Discussion and possible action regarding purchase of a street sweeper/side broom for use by the Streets and Roads crew and the Water Department, and to authorize expenditure by the Town Manager in the sum of $11,000.00 for purchase and deliver of same.
As always if you have questions, let me know. If you know someone who would like to be included on this list have them reply to me at email@example.com with SV Citizen in the subject line.